Chapter 4 (18+)

 

Chapter 4 (18+)

This chapter contains only MATURE CONTENT

Kavin's POV

After breaking the kiss, we both were breathless. 

My hands caressed her boobs over her white robe, and she started rubbing my penis over my shorts. With that, I stepped back, looked her in the eyes, smiled, and lowered my shorts. My erection sprang up, and her eyes immediately got very wide.

"OH, WOW!!! I had missed my not so little Kavin!" Purvi said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm so happy!" She shouted with giddiness and a huge smile. Her face then turned more observant and attentive as she continued to study my erection.

She reached out and grabbed my shaft, pulled me in by it, met my eyes with hers, and smoothly said, "I'm really going to enjoy this," with a gentle squeeze.

Her turn. She gave me a seductive and lustful look, let go of my erection, stepped back, and dropped her fluffy robe. She has one of the most magnificent sets of breasts I've ever seen. I used to have the stereotype that bigger boobs or certain cup sizes were the most attractive. 

Within seconds, I learned that shape and perkiness are what truly made breasts beautiful for me. Her hardened nipples were flawlessly sized and placed, her boobs the perfect ratio of round, bouncy, and protruding for her fit body. Her vulva was smooth, and the curve of her butt more than my hands could ever hope to grasp fully. My eyes wandered her head to toe. She is an absolute 10/10.

"THANK. YOU. PIHU!" I yelled in a playful but literal way, arms raised and with an exuberant smile. She radiated both relief and sexiness at my reaction to her body.

We took some time exploring each other, with me starting to suck her nipples and her beginning to play with my penis head and testicles with her hands. I turned her around, pressing her up against a the glass mirror and myself against her. 

"Come on!" I yelled with a smile, running from the closet to the bedroom and diving on the bed like I was Superman.

She giggled, walked towards me, and lay down next to me. Her perfect and natural curves were irresistible; I couldn't get enough of them. My heart pounding, we kissed, and I slowly crept my fingers to her vagina. I started rubbing softly while looking into her eyes, which were quickly filling with lust and desire. I lightly kissed her lips, then her neck, her nipples, back to her mouth, then down to her stomach, teasing between her inner thighs. Finally, I gently kissed her perfect, wet slit, and her whole body jolted. She was so turned on. 

As my tongue explored her swollen clit and smooth vagina, her body arched while her fingers ran through my hair. Moans of pleasure rang through our suite. Her legs shook, and her body convulsed. She had totally surrendered to the moment.

From there, we knew it was time, and I got on my back. She grabbed my shaft, lathered my penis in lube, and slowly started stroking it. My heart nearly pounded out of my chest. The sensations of her soft hand gliding on my penis, from its tip to its base, were almost more than I could stand. She gently sucked and kissed it, then maneuvered her leg over to straddle me and ease herself on. With immense carefulness and precision, she guided my penis to her opening and slowly lowered herself. But she couldn't get it in; it was too big for her. Even after her delivery, Purvi's hole has been very small. 

We took a break, relaxed, she fingered herself to loosen things up, and we tried again. I orally pleasured her to relax and excite her, and she got back on. 

"Uuuhhhhh" she moaned as her eyes rolled back with pleasure.

"You good?" I asked.

She nodded yes in a very satisfying way, with a slight pant in her breath.

Then she started riding. It was a slow back-and-forth grind at first with lots of eye contact, then more up and down movements. Faster, harder, faster, harder. Her boobs bounced as I switched my hands from her rear to her boobs to her hips. She leaned forward with both hands on either side of my head, boobs in my face. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up with the intensity of an engine on full blast. Her moans grew more drawn out and louder. Mine too. We were going at it 100%. 

We took a quick pause, kissed, then I led her by the hand to the couch where we partook of each other in the missionary position. To this day, it's still one of our favorite positions because of how much our bodies touch. I felt the inevitable build-up within a few pumps.

When I felt like I was nearing my end, she started shaking in ecstasy from orgasm, digging her nails into my back. I did it. I pleased my woman in the most erotic of ways, and now it was my turn. I straightened my arms and pushed my upper body up so I could see her boobs bounce while I thrust my way to the finish line. Finally, my moment came, and it was rope after rope of pure rapture. This was paradise. This is Eden.

The immediate moments after, my wife started crying from all the emotions she felt, the intensity of the orgasms, the closeness to me, the happiness of the day, the joy, the love. We hugged and prayed, thanking God that our sex life was already this incredible. It's hard to explain, but that state of mind was almost beyond sexuality. Once we were able to come down from that, we started to notice our more carnal desires for each other later that night.

"Can I share a fantasy I've always had?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said inquisitively.

"Well, we don't have to if you don't want to, but I often fantasize about finishing on your face. It feels like such a power move. Would you be okay with that?"

"You can finish anywhere you want," she replied with a smooth voice and slow grin.

As things began to get heated again, a carnal passion took over. She felt so incredibly sexy, so turned on, such a rush that she had an animal-like response. Without word or warning, she authoritatively flipped me over, got on top, grabbed my throbbing penis, and started sucking me off with a reckless abandon. It was unbelievable.

I remember taking in the surreal-ness of that exact moment: My reunion sexual experience is this sexy, intelligent, accomplished, perfect-bodied, perfect-faced, perfect-skinned Indian goddess who is thirsty for my ejaculation. It was beyond my wildest fantasies.

She transitioned off the bed and onto her knees to continue giving me oral as I stood over her. While one of her hands twisted up and down on my shaft with the lubrication of her saliva, the other massaged my testicles, and her head smoothly bobbed and twisted on my penis head. I gently guided her speed with my hand on the back of her head. At the point of no return, my breathing quickened, my scrotum got tight, I pulled her head back by her hair and roped my semen all over her face, watching it drip to her chest. She smiled, blew me an air kiss, and got up to clean herself off. I stood there unable to move from the shock of the erotic bliss, contemplating if that actually just happened.

I consider myself the most blessed man alive for giving my virginity to this woman . We are best friends who are helplessly in love and carnally attracted to each other. God, the woman, the wait, the commitment, and the growth make our union what it is. 

***THE END***

Next Part- More Revelations

Please vote and comment!!!!!

I hope you liked it!!! Let me know your thoughts !!! Thank You!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shivaay's Fantasy

Anika's Sexcapades